Search Marketing Expo, SMX Toronto
Increase Search Visibility, Clicks and Conversion
SMX Toronto offers over 20 sessions across 4 tracks plus indepth workshops and networking activities delivered by top industry professionals. Whether you are just getting started, planning your search strategy, managing the team, or you are deep into implementation, tactics and campaigns, you’ll get the knowledge, ideas and contacts needed to help you boost your search marketing results and take your skills to the next level. SMX Toronto is co-located with the eMetrics Summit, PAW, and IMC.
Keynote and Special Session from: Jon Sinden, Manager of Digital Content & Social Media for Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment
Keynote Address: Personalizing the Relationship between Fans and Brands
Jon Sinden, Manager of Digital Content & Social Media for Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment, has one of the best, but sometimes most challenging jobs any online marketer could dream about. During good times, he gets to engage with some of the most passionate fans and customers in the world. But during not-so-good times, he also has to engage with some of the most passionate fans and customers in the world – and he has to be super-agile, because they aren’t necessarily happy. In his keynote address, Jon will showcase how one organization’s approach to creating and sharing content has created a unique relationship with fans, looking at examples of how the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors and Toronto FC connect with fans using all things social, story-telling, crowd-sourcing and beyond.
SMX Toronto 2013 Tracks and Topics include:
- Google Bought A Zoo: Surviving Penguins, Pandas & Other SEO Beasts
- What SEO Metrics Are Truly Important?
- Killer Content Remains King, Queen and Ace
- From Authorship To Authority: Why Claiming Your Identity Matters
Social Media & Canadian Issues Track
- Beyond Search: Leveraging Ads On Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Tuning Up Your Twitter Tactics
- Social Sites You Shouldn’t Overlook
- Multilingual & Multinational Search Marketing Tactics
- Discussion: The Most Important Success Factors For Canadian Search Marketers
Paid Search Track
- Amazing Paid Search Tactics & Tools
- Maximizing Google Paid Search Campaigns
- PPC Analytics: Crunching Your Own Data
SMX Advanced Track
- Advanced Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis Tactics
- Retargeting & Remarketing: The New Behavioral Ads
- Pumping Up Your Flabby PPC Pecs
- Schema: Why The “New” Structured Meta Data Matters
- Hardcore SEO & Social Power Tools
Top SEM professionals want to share what they know
SMX Toronto provides a face to face forum where you’ll not only learn the essentials to optimizing paid search, you’ll gain insight into successful search business strategies; learn about search analytics; new media, platforms and technology; and the fundamentals of SEO and getting found in non-paid, organic search engine results.
Attend SMX Toronto for:
- Exceptional content – so compelling, you’ll want to implement what you’ve learned immediately. Super-charged sessions that dive deep into PPC optimization, SEO and search friendly design, social media marketing and other hot button topics will help you flourish today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Socialize – Invaluable connections made possible by the ultimate mix of structured networking and social events. Meet new contacts, reconnect with colleagues – SMX makes it easy to interact and exchange ideas with Speakers, Sponsors and other attendees.
- Essential conveniences to help you juggle your every-day responsibilities while maximizing your conference time. Always available and free Wi-Fi; hot lunches, snacks and beverages all day; access to all presentations and tools to pre-plan your itinerary – SMX has got you covered.